Financial Services Professionals Interior Savings Credit Union
The Position: We are seeking solution-focused people to help us deliver our vision – to be the best in the communities we serve. As a valued team member, you will experience a diverse, exciting and rewarding workplace and a great place to build a career.
The main focus is to develop new business relationships by providing deposit, investment and lending services to member traffic while ensuring that Interior Savings Credit Union is their primary financial institution. You will also provide proactive financial advice and services to a managed portfolio of relationship members. This includes dealing with high valued members to understand needs, provide advice/referrals around the areas of Credit, Investments, Financial Planning, and Estate Planning.
• Foster business development through service excellence and product knowledge.
• Recognize member needs and promote lending products & deposit services.
• Sell numerous Credit Union products.
• Achieve individual sales goals and actively pursue internal referral opportunities.
• Provide coaching and leadership to administrative assistants in supporting managing and growing the portfolio.
• High School diploma/Grade 12.
• Possess or be willing to work towards and obtain a Mutual Funds license if required.
• Job-related experience in a financial sales & services environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The Credit Union / Organization: Interior Savings is the largest credit union based in the interior of B.C. We deliver exceptional financial services and products to over 82,000 members in 14 communities through 21 branches, two Commercial Lending Centres and associated companies.
Closing: Qualified applicants are invited to submit
their resume in confidence, by Sunday, March 31, 2013.
Interior Savings Credit Union
Human Resources Services
200-678 Bernard Ave
Kelowna BC V1Y 6P3
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only
those under consideration will be contacted.