Relationship Banking Officer - Strasbourg/Bulyea Affinity Credit Union
The Position: This position has direct responsibility to expand and retain loan business by providing financial service solutions and alternatives to members and prospects.
The incumbent will take ownership of a portfolio of member relationships and provide advice to these members and prospects regarding their personal financial needs and goals. Through sales and excellent customer service, the incumbent will exceed business goals through the acquisition and or expansion of the member relationship. This position is also responsible for providing individualized introductory financial counselling in the areas of lending.
- Academic minimum of Grade XII or equivalent.
- Successful completion of CUIC 240 Fundamentals of Financial Planning (or equivalent) and CUIC 210 Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales and cross selling goals or measurable position targets.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience with lending practices, loan structuring and lending related fees and revenue possibilities. Typically gained through two years of work experience with a financial institution.
- Technical knowledge and/or expertise with lending related software systems (Ovation, ProLender, Genworth, and ACE, or equivalent). Typically gained through two years of work experience with a financial institution.
- Commitment to grow assets through the building of a book of business attained through demonstrated use of sales and service principles.
The Credit Union / Organization: Affinity Credit Union is the 10th largest credit union in Canada and is comprised of nine Districts, including a First Nations District. It provides access to a complete range of financial products and services including every-day banking, insurance, mortgages, and wealth management products to over 99,000 member-owners though a network of 49 branches in 41 communities across Saskatchewan. Affinity commits at least 3 per cent of its annual pre-tax profits to community support each year.
Compensation: Affinity Credit Union offers a competitive total compensation package including an above average salary, paid time off, attractive employee benefits program and matched pension contributions. The salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. The credit union has progressive human resources policies and programs that contribute to a positive working environment and encourage work/family balance.
Closing: Qualified applicants are invited to submit
their resume in confidence, by Monday, January 28, 2013.
If you are ready to make an exceptional contribution, please send your resume in confidence, with Relationship Banking Officer, Strasbourg in the subject line, by January 28, 2013 to:
Affinity Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0G7
For more information go to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only
those under consideration will be contacted.