The Position: Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Insurance Specialist is responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing employee and member relationships through the purchase and maintenance of numerous insurance solutions. This is achieved by conducting discovery interviews with members and prospects to identify individual needs and goals and creating an appropriate solution, while maintaining consistent practices. In addition, they will promote Servus Wealth Strategies Investment Advisors by proactively identifying and referring qualified opportunities.
Networking and Support
• Service assigned branches with all their member insurance needs to the highest standards
• Build and maintain a referral network both within the organization and with external suppliers
• Provide regular and current feedback to management pertaining to service and member needs
• Ensure careful methodical review of present and future financial needs for new and existing members
• Set, achieve and monitor targets and timeframes
• Keep accurate records and provide feedback of sales related activities
• Proactively contact members to offer new products and services
• 2 or more years of experience
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate solutions and resolutions required
• Proven experience in providing detailed and accurate information to third parties
• Experience with life, disability and health insurance sales
• Proven experience with business plan development
• High school diploma
• College certificate or diploma an asset
• Life and Accident Insurance License in the Province of Alberta
• CFP preferred
• CLU designation and/or equivalent work experience
The Credit Union / Organization: Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and recognizes that our most valuable assets are our employees. We offer continued growth and career advancement and reward employees for their efforts and achievements. Servus Credit Union has also been recently recognized by Alberta Venture as one of the top 3 employers in Alberta for Human Resources Practices and Policies.
Closing: Qualified applicants are invited to submit
their resume in confidence, by Tuesday, October 23, 2012.
All interested applicants can submit their resume to email@example.com